Michael B. Johnston Photography requires a non-refundable $50 retainer, credited towards your final Creative Fees, in order to book your session.
Balance to be paid prior to session's onset.
All Sessions Include:
- An initial phone or email consultation with Michael to determine creative vision and assess any specific goals or expectations for the shoot;
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time at up to two locations (rural and urban) of your choice;
- Photographer's time and talent, both in shooting the event and post-production work within the digital "darkroom" to edit images;
- Access to a private, password-protected on-line gallery of your edited images within two weeks of your session;
- All high resolution digital images (with approximately 30-50 photographer-selected and edited photos) provided on USB flash drive and accompanied by photographer's release and authorization to reprint;
~Maternity Sessions may include shots of both the parents and any siblings.
~Newborn Sessions include up to an additional hour of time to accommodate for set-up, sleep/feeding, etc. They may also include shots with both siblings and parents.
~Infant/Child Sessions may include any siblings.
Senior (Teen) Session:
$300 (individual) / $325 (with up to 3 friends)
~Senior Sessions may include up to two wardrobe changes.
~Family Sessions may include up to 5 people. Additional people require $20/individual.
~Headshots include only an hour of photography time, 3-5 edited high resolution images to DVD, and no studio credit.
~Please contact Michael B. Johnston Photography to design a custom session for you.
All listed prices and offerings are subject to a 7.5% FL sales tax and can change without notice. Additional travel fees may also apply.